Missouri Aging and Disability Research Network Members
- Aging Ahead (Formerly Mid-East Area Agency on Aging) —An area agency on aging serving St. Louis, St. Charles and Jefferson Counties providing: senior centers, education, transportation, meals, and other resources.
- L.I.F.E., INC Center for Independent Living—A center for independent living serving the greater Parkland area of Southeast Missouri providing: independent living skills training, personal care attendant services, employment services, transportation, and home modifications.
- Mid-America Regional Council—An area agency on aging serving Cass, Clay, Jackson, Platte and Ray Counties providing: In-home services, transportation, meals, legal aid, ombudsman.
- Oasis—A national education organization that promotes healthy aging through lifelong learning, active lifestyles and service. Offering stimulating programs in the arts, humanities, health, technology and volunteer service, Oasis brings people together to learn, lead and contribute in their communities.
- Paraquad—A center for independent living serving the St. Louis metropolitan area providing: Personal care attendant services, assistive technology, employment services, independent living services, and deaf and HOH services.
- Saint Louis Area Agency on Aging (SLAAA)—An area agency on aging serving St. Louis City providing: Home repairs, meal services, health and wellness classes, education, legal aid, case management, transportation, and other resources.
- SEMO Alliance for Disability Independence (SADI)—A center for independent living serving Perry, Cape Girardeau, Bollinger, Scott and Mississippi counties providing: Independent living services, employment services, assistive technology, transportation, personal care attendants, and deaf and HOH services.
- 9. AgrAbility—A community agency that promotes success in agriculture and employment for people with disabilities or chronic health conditions. AgrAbility can: help connect farmers with disabilities to agency services, perform assessments of a farm/ranch and recommend solutions, provide educational resources, and connect farmers with disabilities to a peer support network.
- Services for Independent Living—A center for independent living/area agency on aging serving Audrain, Boone, Callaway, Cooper, Howard, Montgomery and Randolph counties providing: Transportation, assistive technology, home modifications, home repair, and personal care attendant services.
- Heartland Independent Living Center—A center for independent living serving Franklin, Gasconade, and Maries counties providing: mandated five core services, Consumer Directed and In-Home Care Services, adaptive equipment, a Care Closet, Dental assistance, and disability awareness education to area schools.
- The Whole Person—A Center for Independent Living serving Cass, Clay, Jackson and Platte Counties providing independent living skills training, individual and systems advocacy, information and referral, peer support, transition services/support, adaptive sports and deaf services/support.
- Area Agency on Aging Region X—An Area Agency on Aging serving Barton, Jasper, Newton and McDonald Counties providing senior nutrition centers, health and wellness programs, foot clinics, support for family caregivers and an Ombudsman Program
- Disability Resource Association—A Center for Independent Living serving Jefferson County and Metropolitan St. Louis and surrounding counties providing consumer-directed services, in-home services, transportation, assistive technology, housing assistance, low vision technology, ramps and home modifications, and support services.